Friday, June 17, 2011

It's A Home!

So after 9 months of destruction, demolition, worry and much work the constructions site that has been 40 M is now looking much more like a home.  Over the past two days sheetrock has gone up and the plastering has begun!  It is amazing and I must say that I am beyond excited.

Here are some pics. Sadly I did not get pictures of upstairs in the bare sheetrock  but I was able to capture the beginning of the process downstairs.

Downstairs Living Room

Looking from the corner of the downstairs living room toward bathroom and hall.

Looking into the laundry room.

Laundry Room

Laundry room

Front Bedroom


Front Bedroom

Downstairs Closset

Ocean View Bedroom

Looking into living room

Stairs leading upstairs from living room

Here is where the first step of the plastering begins.  I believe this is the initial skim coat and another coat will be added. (I hope)


Working area of kitchen.  

Eat In section of the Kitchen


Living room

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom


Stair well leading downstairs.


I am anticipating that all the sheetrock and plastering will be completed by the end of the weekend and I'll be painting by early next week.   Our kitchen is ready to be delivered so hopefully while I'm in DC with my sisters and n the kitchen will go in.  The ball is really rolling now.  

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment