Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cabinet Pulls

So we went out today to do some comparison shopping for the kitchen.  We went to a kitchen/bath showroom that was absolutely beautiful.  The fact that we went in search of the perfect kitchen for 40 M on my Mum's 10th year anniversary was not lost on me; it felt right.  Anyway we priced out some lovely cabinets that came in almost twice of what we would pay through home depot.  I'm sure the quality would be better.  We'll  have to think about it for a bit before we decide. But besides looking at cabinets we found the most amazing door pulls.



Aren't they cool.  They are made from beach stones.  I am going to figure out how to make these myself and install them on our cabinets.  I think I like the dark black stones the best.  What do you think?

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment