Saturday, January 8, 2011

Progress Outside and Inside

Throughout the month of September we accomplished so much over at 40 M!  The following set of photos show how much work was done outside as well as the clearing of the basement.  We took down the dilapidated green house and removed the overgrown holly bush.  These two tasks were huge!  We felt like we accomplished a lot once we cleared all the debris.  Inside as the basement was cleared it became apparent that while some water seepage might be coming from the foundation it was not the main cause of the water damage as previously thought.  It would be a few weeks before we realized that there had been an ongoing leak in the upstairs plumbing that had created most of the water problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment